13 February, 2012

Perhaps it's temporal

Anti-mannaer has been denied.
Again, cancellation happened behind my back.

I went to a city, where a bit far from my living area. I paid expensive train fare, to watch a women's football match. But, there is nobody at the venue. I thought I made a mistake again, yet I have no device to check it. OK, I changed my idea and strolled the town.

Worthing, the name of the city. It was very small but quite organised and composed. Its terrain was flat to walk. And there are a lot of supermarkets for some reason. Near the station, I found a Polska food shop. I was not able to go Poland in last semester break so, my feeling was in Poland at that time.
Anyway, it was so enjoyable except for cancellation. An accidental discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment