24 May, 2012

Summer?

Recent couple of days, it is incredibly hot outside. Sunshine strongly glares.
The decisive difference between Britain and Japan in terms of climate is I guess humidity so far. Britain is drier than Japan. Despite this, I felt slightly but certainly humid at the moment in Brighton. As a result, even at a underground kitchen, where I always study it is much warmer than usual.

So, I wanted wear a pair of flip flops which I brought with me from Japan but they were missing somehow. I assume that I lost at the previous hall of residence when I moved out. They are quite shabby and damaged partly but still available. More than that, very comfortable ones.

I need it but it costs at least around £15. And sizing is a problem because you can't try them on online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment