24 August, 2012

Last sessions


My final photographic work is coming to the end. Dead line is 3rd of September but, before that I have to prepare for photos printed and research things which are not supposed to be proper compared with previous practice.

Making portraits is quite fun. Meanwhile, it takes time because during people's training, I don't want to interrupt them and even if they are OK, it should seem to be a bit arrogant. Moreover, some people don't want to be photographed.
If there is enough spaces to capture the practitioners, it is quite lucky. In fact mostly, it is impossible. Therefore I am obliged to wait for the end of the sessions.

How many times have I got to the gym in total for this project? Need to count it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see my images printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment